In today’s age of fast communication, email has today become a basic need for every person who is looking forward to staying up to date with each & every latest happening going around. People all across the world make proper utilization of different service providers in order to have their email account with optimum ease. Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail and many more are some of the major players of this industry nowadays. Hotmail itself brings a choice of various domain names to its users such as @msn.com, @hotmail.com and @live.com.
The most excellent part is that you can have your email address with any of the given domain name extensions for absolutely free of cost! Hotmail was initiated in the year 1996, and had created a vast user base of more than 8 Million users all across the world. In addition to this, it was acquired by one of the giant IT leaders i.e. Microsoft, and was renamed as MSN Hotmail. Afterward, it was again renamed as Windows Live Hotmail as we are also aware of it today. Presently, their user count stands at around more than 300 million users all around the world and the number is still growing in a speedy manner!
How To View Hotmail Account's Inbox Flawlessly?
How can one view Hotmail account's inbox without any trouble? However, the traditional appearance of Hotmail has been merged with Outlook; therefore opening your Hotmail account is as same as opening Outlook account. You can make proper utilization of Microsoft Outlook in order to access your account on both mobile as well as desktop platforms with optimum ease.
Method 1: On Desktop
- On your very first step, you are required to open the Hotmail website where you need to type of https://www.hotmail.com/ in your computer's web browser. Since Hotmail has been associated with Outlook, it will directly redirect you to Outlook login page where you can easily get Hotmail Sign In. keep the thing into your mind that you're already logged into your Hotmail account sign in, if doing so will immediately open your Outlook inbox.
- Apart from that, you sometimes come across different person's account when you open your inbox. In such a case, you need to sign out by clicking the profile icon which is located in the top-right corner of the screen and then click on Sign out option from the drop-down menu.
- In order to go for Hotmail Sign In, click ‘Sign in’ option which would be available in the middle of the page. Now, you are required to enter the Hotmail email address. (Note: If you haven't signed into your Hotmail account for 270 days (or within ten days of creating the Hotmail account), it will automatically be deleted and you'll have to create a new account.
- Once you are done, you are required to click Next option which would be given below the text box. Now, you will be asked to enter your Hotmail Account Sign In password in the ‘Password’ text box. If you are failed to recall your password, you'll need to get your account password recovered before proceeding.
- Now, you have to click Sign in option which would be available just below the ‘Password’ text box. If you are account's login information is proper and correct, you will be able to open your inbox with optimum ease.
Method 2: On Mobile
- First of all, you are required to open Outlook by clicking on Outlook app icon. If Outlook opens to other’s account, go to three horizontal line icon which would be available in the top-left corner of the screen.
- Now what you need to do is tap the gear-shaped icon which would be available at the bottom of the menu and then click on current account's email address.
- Now, tap on Delete Account option, and tap Delete in order to get the account removed from the Outlook app.
- Tap Get Started which would be available in the middle of the screen and enter your email address you make proper use of in order to access your Hotmail account.
- If you haven't signed into your Hotmail account for more than over 270 days, it will automatically be deleted and you'll have to own a new account.
- Now, you will have to tap Add Account which you will be able to get below the text box.
- On Android, you'll be asked to tap CONTINUE available in the lower-right side of the homepage.
- Enter your Hotmail Account Sign In password to log into your Hotmail account.
- Tap Sign in option which would be available below the text box. Doing so will allow you to access your account.
Apart from that, if you come across any kind of problems during the course of accessing your account or you are unable to access your Hotmail Account Sign In password, it is suggested to make proper use of our professionals who will direct you the right way through which you will be able to get rid of the entire host of your problems within a least possible time frame. In addition to this, you are allowed to make use of our toll free helpline number which will remain round the clock at your closest disposal in order to help you out by connecting you to our technical team comprised of dedicated geeks who are committed in delivering the best possible solution to your problems, in an efficient, quick and effective manner. However, you are also allowed to fetch the security tips trough which you will be able to ensure the highest level of security to your Hotmail account all the time.